Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Another Hughes First, from the Class of 2003


My first memory was Freshman orientation as well. I remember sitting in the "Professional Lunchroom" (the small one in the new building) with my brother who was also going to be attending. He was going into Zoology and I was going into Health Professions. All the teachers were introducing themselves and telling us a bit about their classes. I sat, listening in fascination as my brother and his best friend commented on the looks of all of the parading teachers. Then, a science teacher, Ms. Pfeiffer, got up and said something that stopped us all in our tracks.
She told us that people swallow approximately six spiders a year. It was then that I knew, I was going to love this school....

Tiffany Wanamaker
Health Professions, class of 2003

No comments: